In 2021, CTO Forum is introducing the newest RETHINK DIGITAL: Designing the Digital Transformation Flywheel. The Six Series – a transformation tour de force, will be led by faculty from top universities and distinguished industry leaders. Each of the six integrated modules will focus on one facet of digital transformation: customers, strategy, culture, operations, data, and technology. Faculty will guide members—all leaders of Fortune 500 companies—in an examination of successful and failed transformation using the case methodology.
The Six Series requires a commitment to participate in each module. CTO Forum members represent the entire C-Suite leadership from global and Fortune 500 corporations, across an array of industries: CEOs, Presidents, COOs, CTOs, CIOs, CDOs, and CISOs. After completion, each team will have a comprehensive Playbook custom-designed for their organization highlighting their collaborative efforts among themselves, faculty, and other industry leaders.
- RETHINK CUSTOMERS / Delivering Jaw-dropping Customer Experiences – February 11 and 12, 2021
- RETHINK STRATEGY / Designing Organizations Built for Continuous Change – April 8 and 9, 2021
- RETHINK CULTURE / Building the Culture of Adaptive Capabilities – June 10 and 11, 2021
- RETHINK OPERATIONS / Scaling Excellence with Seamless Operations – August 12 and 13, 2021
- RETHINK DATA / Building Digital Brains for the Organization – October 14 and 15, 2021
- RETHINK TECHNOLOGY / Delivering Jaw-dropping Customer Experiences – December 9 and 10, 2021